Inescapable deceptions mean the Illusive flag has never been captured by a red team.
Advanced attackers are methodical and strategic. To protect your organization, you need strategic solutions that know how to examine a network from the attacker's point of view to definitively obstruct their sophisticated threats. That’s how Illusive Networks' inescapable deceptions protected a large bank in the Middle East.
In this free case study from Illusive Networks, you’ll learn:
- The way that Illusive capture-the-flag exercises help harden security for financial services companies
- How deception technology stops attacks that many legacy threat detection solutions can't identify
- The techniques that the bank's red team aggressively attempted to disrupt Illusive security measures
- The timeline of the red team exercise, and how Illusive won (some secret sauce ingredients excepted of course)
- Why a deception approach to cybersecurity is the most effective form of protection for today's most dangerous threats
Fill out the form and learn more about how deception can protect your most critical assets.